Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ibu, engkaulah ratu hatiku.

I don't think I've expressed my love for my mom much enough. When she's around, I always have this huge ego in me that stopped me from appologizing eventhough I feel super duper guilty ;(

She doesnt seem to mind. I guess thats just mom. Every mother would naturally forigve her children's silly mistake. But I don't think thats fair. I sincerely think we people should appologize to our mums more frequent. Not wait until its Hari Raya.
I admit, its not easy for me either. But instead of appologizing, I'll be doing all the chores super perfect, tidy up things that I don't usually tidy. And I'll obey every single thing my mum asks me to do without a single "panggilla the boys tolong sekali :(" in other way, without complaining a bit. And I'll make sure it becomes so obvious, and she'll automatically understands that I'm sorry. hee


One confession : I still sleep with my mum. Every single day.
I've stopped that before, long time ago since I shared room with my sister. I could never sleep alone. Never. Even my bed with my sister is pushed close together so that it kinda forms a big whole bed. But since min went to London, her side of the bed is left empty. So I started dragging my mum to my room every night to sleep with me. I have tried sleeping alone before but it just doesnt work. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and wont fall asleep back again. Call me "manja" or whatsoever. But I bet you guys can't deny this : your mother has a special power to make you feel calm and safe no matter what the condition is. As long as mummy is there, I feel that everything is gonna be okay.


Im saying all this cause my mum is outstation for tonight :( and IM GONNA SLEEP ALONE. Even now at 8.41, I'm starting to feel scared already.

Suddenly I see the fact even clearer than before ; i NEED MY MOM SO BADLY.
Without her Ill be just..lost. hm


SO SAMIRA!!! TIDOLA MY HSE JOM!! haha

No comments: