Thursday, March 4, 2010

Plain

I just realised that I've been checking almost everyday if my friends had updated their blogs that I completely forgot that I don't even update my blog!
Sorry. But I don't think anyone is reading this blog. cheh.
ahah

So well yea a quick update on my life

  • Ive been addicted with online shopping! Its so easy, super fast and the prices are usually very reasonable! :)
Especially with all this Korean imports craze. But mom thinks I already have too "much"
clothes and she said I have enough for the whole year and will never buy me anything
anymore. At least that's what she said every time she bought me something. And I'm still
buying! haha love you mummy.

  • Referring to my to-do list before university, well yea I haven't got around to do any of them yet but I'm not giving up! Any suggestions on where I can find a decent pair of roller skates?
Oh and kites too! The usual kites that I can find here in Subang are usually erm
unattractive :/

  • Been spending a lot of time with Samira lately . Haha She's everywhere I go. Vice versa.
  • There are so many things I could write here. But then again, people will not be interested to read a blog just full of words. I've been receiving a few suggestions that I should put up some pictures in my blog. but the thing is, I'm too lazy. hahaha But now since I'm in the mood, here are some ;

Valentine's Day 2010


Yeap. While everyone was busy finding dates to go to catch the "Valentine's Day'' movie, I spent my valentine with MY FAMILY :) Mak Tam had a super super potluck on that Sunday. Almost everyone from daddy's side were there. Had a super super time.

The rest of the week was kinda plain except that zaki bought a ring! Is this a sign of wedding bells? Hm ;p


Anddddd i just lost my mood. haha
Ill update more soon!

xx.

2 comments:

Maryam Harun said...

Honestly Ciya, you can get as low as 20 bucks from Times Square for dresses :) Those online shopping sites usually raise the prices for their products, most of their products are available dekat times square xD well, it depends on the type of products :D

Suhaila said...

woah i just knew that.
THANKS!