Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quotes

Im here to write about some of the amazing quotes that inspire me :)


"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."
Unknown Author
Taught me that even with the least, I can still be the richest. :) As long as what I have are the only things I need.


"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
Ambrose Redmoon
Makes me feel that its OKAY to be afraid :D Just as long as I dont let it overpowers me.


"Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there."
Will Rogers
Must always work to get what i want! even if Im sure im heading towards it ;D


"If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl; But, by all means, KEEP MOVING"
Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Deep deep meaning. Taught me that however bad things are, all i need to do is just put one step infront of the other, and ill keep moving :) even if its just little by little, ill get there eventually :D


"Hoping that life treats you well just because you're a nice person is like hoping for a mad bull not to charge at you just because you're a vegetarian"
Unknown Author
So good people, stop being mad just because life has been hard for you :)


"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved


"It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." (HAHA)
Rami Belson


"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
Unknown Author
Showed me that I must always be optimistic and look on the brighter side, be thankful for whatever I still have rather than cry over stuffs I lost.


"There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened."
Mary Kay Ash


"When one tugs at a single thing in Nature, he finds it hitched to the rest of the Universe."
John Muir
Proves just how much we depend on each other in this world. One of us falls, the rest of us fall. This applies to humans, animals and plants. So save the world!

No comments: