Thursday, April 15, 2010

Childhood.

First thing first. I failed JPJ. Yippie~ Dont ask why. and dont feel like going to the same place again. Its super annoying. haha


So, I'm gonna write about how naive I was when I was young. haha :) The things that make me want to go back in time because back then, everything is just so fascinating. Even little things. Wanna know why?

Okay. You know how the lights at the back of cars seem as though they were emitting red lights? well its actually white light but because of the reflectors and wtvwtvwv, it becomes read.
and you know how the lights at the front of the car are always yellow?
Well yea, I didnt know that as a kid. I thought all the lights are same coloured, which is yellow. But you can change them into red you want.

So when we're in two-ways highway, it always always fascinates me how the cars in the next lane that are heading the opposite direction are ALL coincidentally using the yellow lights.
and how the cars in my lane are ALL coincidentally using the red lights.
And I remeber how it kept me worrying wether my car is using red lights like all those in front of us. Cause it would definitely spoil the whole thing if we get the wrong colour of lights.
HAHAHA
and I would keep looking at the cars that are going in the opposite direction to spot if there is any that uses wrong colour of lights. LOL.
now i feel so stupid thinking of it,. haha


Thats one. The next thing is about the moon. As a kid, I love watching the moon. It fascinates me. Where does the light come from? If I fly high enough, can i actually reach and touch it? How can something so small be way up there? hahaha
well i live in subang and my hometowns are kedah and johor. so they're practically the only states I knew.
And then one day while I was looking at the moon, my bro came to me, and said "Kau tau tak, orang orang kat Kedah SEMUA boleh nampak bulan ni tau? Kt tempat yg sama di langit"
And I went "WOOOOOAHHH! YE KE?! Macam mana pulak tu? So wan pun boleh nampak bulan yg sama ni jugak la eh? :O"
and it left me wondering for a heck of a long time. hahaha

Then the next day after that he came to me again, and went "EH bulan ni, bukan kat kedah je. TAPIIIII... org dkt The Great Wall of China pun bolleeh!!"
And I was soo overwhelmed with i-dont-know-what feelings. Probably a mixture of amazed + curious + shocked + happy . and yea I really dont know. I was speechless. hahaha
Now I'm hating my brother for doing that :p



2 comments:

Maryam Harun said...

sebijik macam i. I'm still thinking of it btw. Things around me, fascinate me. Sit in the car, buat2 lonely stare out the window, these things yg I observe :) I'm proud to say, I'm still doing it :)

Effa Lalala said...

haha, comel!