Monday, March 29, 2010

Slow


My life is so boring right now. Nothing exciting is happening. All just plain and normal :/
It's so hard to go around nowadays since i still have to depend on daddy to drive me. Can't believe I'd say this, but I can't wait to get my driving license ready. So I can drive myself around. Hee.

Went to Sunway Pyramid Ice on Thursday 25/03/10 with Jo Ann, Chai Lim, Aaron, Eng Khim, Vi June, Loretta, Andy Tan, Mimi, Aliff, KY, Xuam Ming, Ken Jiu, Siong Ann, and Natalie. Ice skating was awesome! :) well at least for me it is. Haha Some of them had blisters and sore legs, but I had fun. haha It's been years since I last skate. If I'm not mistaken, er primary school? Yea.
UNFORTUNATELY, nobody brought any camera. It was so disappointing. haha It was one of my New Year's resolutions to take picture everytime I go out. hmph.
Later we went for karaok at AMP Square. Never went anywhere near there so I was a bit jakun. haha. IT WAS TONS OF FUN. And mimi's dancing was er.. wtv. haha!

Still havent done anything in my list to do before university :( Anybody help?



No comments: