Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random.

My weekends were boring haha. My mum was busy signing certificates for various people to validate them. Mostly those who want to get scholarships or find jobs. It was so tiring as I was the one who had to cop the certificates and pass them to my mum to sign. Each person has like 50 ++ papers to validate -.- fuh. My brother's friends, my cousin who's my age and got straight As for spm, semua nak sign =.= haha

And after lunch, my mom said this "Okay lepas ni, sesiapa nak mintak my sign, one sign for RM 1. haha!"

Then my dad went "wah! murah nya RM 1 for a sign. Can ask you to sign the permission letter for me to marry again. RM 1 je kan?AHAHA"

-.- sengal gila. i dont know why my dad is so high nowadays. ahaha


___________________________________________________

and Akademi Fantasia Shah keluar? wth? He has a good voice! -.-


No comments: