Monday, March 8, 2010

Vulnerable

So okay yesterday night, at dinner, my brother zaki came down and his hands were er dark. haha
and my mum went ;

"KENAPA TANGAN AWAK BERBELANG, ZACK? HITAMNYAAA. Awak berjemur eh zack? ..tsk tsk. haiih Setahu mak, dulu mak lahirkan anak mak semua comey comey! gebu gebu belaka, semua org nak dokong bawak sana ni. Commeeeyy sngt. skrg ni hitam legam semua~"

hahahaha and i cant stop laughing. even my first brother faiz, he's dark. but you can see by his wrist where he wears his watch and the skin is protected from the sunlight, its SO FAIR. haha
tetiba ada a line bentuk watch kt his wrist yg fair :p


Hm. i remember being the fairest girl in my kindergarden. semua panggil budak putih. skrg? hampeh. bontot kuali. HAHA

So so i browsed through our old pictures, reminiscing our "kegebuan" as my mum would put it.;

Thats Zaki :p my second brother


This is min. my sister. adorable je dulu -.-


Thats me! haha contrast gila colour muka now and then.


Well faiz and kamal have one of the most adorable baby pictures. but i havent got the chance to scan them just yet, :)

Thus, i am determine to be fair back like i used to be and make mummy proud that her "baby" is still her baby. haha

1 comment:

Bibi Intan Suraya said...

kbb pun dah kompius...

camana putih2 gebu tu bule bertukar kaler ekk?

hehehe.

anyway, u still comel lagi lah, itu yg penting :D